Free Yourself Now is committed to providing you a website that is accessible to the widest possible audiences, including those with sight, audio and motor impairment restrictions. Specifically:
We aim to use a web font so all text is easy to read.
- We have appropriate ALT tags for images to convey information for people with images switched off, or who use a screen reader.
- We ensure that navigation through our websites works in a consistent way.
- We do not rely on just colour as the only way of giving information.
- We avoid the use of images of text wherever possible, and provide equivalent text links.
- The site uses Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to control all of the presentation and layout.
The content has been written and formatted to make it as accessible as possible. For example:
- Headings highlight sections of text.
- Sentences are short with the meaning at the beginning.
- We try to ensure that link text makes sense out of context and that it accurately describes the page to which it points.
- Forms can be navigated using the tab key.
The following links are to further browser and operating system specific information and advice about accessibility.
Some of the information on our website is in Portable Document Format (PDF). You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to read PDF files. Adobe Acrobat Reader can be downloaded free of charge from the Adobe website. Later versions of this software provide a number of features that improve access for users.
If you are experiencing difficulties accessing the site or have any comments, please email us here to let us know how we can improve the website.